GDT: Panthers @ Red Wings - 12/11/17

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
frnXxyM.gif

Depch

Aug 27, 2006
Delete account
Good win. It wasn't pretty, but gotta be happy with that. Wings clogged the middle well, looked like they played a bit more fire under their arse. Reimer clutch this game and players kept working. Good for Matheson to get that goal as well OT, hope it boosts his confidence.

Tied with the Wings in points now and 2 points away from Montreal with one game on hand. :)

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Good win. It wasn't pretty, but gotta be happy with that. Wings clogged the middle well, looked like they played a bit more fire under their arse. Reimer clutch this game and players kept working. Good for Matheson to get that goal as well OT, hope it boosts his confidence.

Tied with the Wings in points now and 2 points away from Montreal with one game on hand. :)
:thumbu:

Reactions: Optimus Reim

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Lol, at this Red Wings commentator moaning about the Red Wings bad puck luck. I guess he's the Red Wings equivalent of Potvin!

But they are correct or saw i the wrong Game. In my point of view, the better chances was on Detroit side. After Reimers comeplete Blackout he get better and must be better or it stand 3:0 befor the Panthers tie the Game.

That you can count as good for Reimer he give up a sloppy Goal bad fight trough that. But that is Reimer, he give up 1 periode 2-3 sloppy Goals and play then 40 Min good or great. But you need a Back Up Goalie who compete 60 Minutes.

Now Maglin back on TopLine. Bjugstad skating and low Hockey IQ keep him out of Panthers Top6. If you only would show the Players on malgin shifts on Top Line 3rd Periode, how you play of the Puck with Hockey IQ. He opened the Ice while Weegar or Pysyk was pinching and placed himself in that position. He stayed away from the Puck while Barkov was chanceing the Puck, so they have place to move.
Maybe he lack in some other Points current, but his Hockey IQ and Off the Puck Play and 2 Way play i would him Place on the same LvL as Barkov. Hope he stay long healthy so that his development is going on, then we have another great depth Pick.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Pysyk with another lousy game, bad penalty and out of position on Dets goal. He is long overdue for the pressbox.

Haj

#CatsAreComing
Apr 6, 2003
Arlington, VA
Malgin looked great.

Trocheck still needs Wingers.

Vrbata is ineffective. Haapala would be better. I'd play him on the 2nd line and move Mcginn or Bjugstad to 3.

Reimer fought through a bad goal, he is a pro. I think he will be what he is: an average starter. Need someone to back him up.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Vrbata was a good signing value wise but at his age your play can fall of a cliff quickly. I'd put Hunt and McCoshen in for Vrbata and Pysyk tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad