GDT: PANTHERS @ HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Guys, I appreciate your efforts to make this Preds fan feel right at home but you really didn't have to copy our signature move, aka "fail to score on Power Play where one goal could alter the course of a whole series".

Seriously, just f***ing win.
We have outr own ability to clench defeat from the jaws of victory.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Guys, I appreciate your efforts to make this Preds fan feel right at home but you really didn't have to copy our signature move, aka "fail to score on Power Play where one goal could alter the course of a whole series".

Funny post, but just wanted to say, one guest to another- you’re a really solid Poster. I can understand why you’re welcome here.

Hopefully your Team gets Saros some help while he’s in his prime. One of my favourite Goalies in the league

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Ice time:
1684637852965.png

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC

You think a ****** power play is your ally?

We were born into a ****** PP, molded by it. We didn’t see a PPG until we were men, and by then it was blinding!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad