GDT: PANTHERS @ HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
The bull crap the refs are letting Florida pull and get away with is annoying me more than usual tonight…. Purposely holding staals stick in the corner while lying on the ice in a typical dickhead move… the rat typical garbage extra move with Tkachuk on Fast nowhere near the puck, etc etc etc etc…. There have been half a dozen blatent things so far and that’s not counting the little stuff…

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
The bull crap the refs are letting Florida pull and get away with is annoying me more than usual tonight…. Purposely holding staals stick in the corner while lying on the ice in a typical dickhead move… the rat typical garbage extra move with Tkachuk on Fast nowhere near the puck, etc etc etc etc…. There have been half a dozen blatent things so far and that’s not counting the little stuff…
Stronk Hokey plays

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
I’m not sure Turbo should be on the higher line 5v5… it’s taking him time to get back up to speed which is to be expected…. Drury would be better in his spot and then let him play up in select spots….

Drury showing how you are supposed to do it with Bob…. Why the skill guys have repeatedly not done this or flat out doing staal into the chest / crest has been exasperating…

Just a random note…. In the pre game I was surprised that Cooper openly admitted that Tampa strategy is to test the refs by purposely setting picks especially against Canes to fight the man on man we play… so openly admits that they practice and try to pick and obstruct because they feel that not all refs will call it…

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I’ve been drinking and smoking since 2. Win game of life here

Dude, THAT’S unsustainable…

Only if you’re weak
You made me think of

IMG_4186.gif

IMG_4187.gif

You are an HF Legend, my Meme King friend.

Thank you for the uncompromising humour you bring here.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I WILL TAKE A 1-0 LEAD AFTER ONE PERIOD OF HOCKEY. I WANTED MORE, BUT I WILL SETTLE FOR THIS.
Yeah, we have to remember that our shot count needs to be divided by two anyway because of how many low danger shots we take.

Also, if the Cats are like the Isles on steroids like I suspect, unfortunately could see mostly 1 or two goal games. Prepare to clench.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad