GDT: Panthers @ Habs 3/28/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
16th out of 24 can not be described as "almost the least". You're reaching.

I don't mind the 4 goals. He's not a goal scorer. He's producing offensively, though, with 15 assists in 45 games.

If you want to nitpick. Only two forwards draw less penalties. Barkov and Boyes. I didn't expect to take dmen into account when it comes to drawing penalties

Anyways.. Let's just agree Bolland sucks and is the worst signing we've ever made

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
qH4aD2C.jpg

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
If you want to nitpick. Only two forwards draw less penalties. Barkov and Boyes. I didn't expect to take dmen into account when it comes to drawing penalties

Anyways.. Let's just agree Bolland sucks and is the worst signing we've ever made

I'll agree that Bolland is a very good hockey player who just isn't worth 5.5 million dollars but still makes us a better team.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I'll agree that Bolland is a very good hockey player who just isn't worth 5.5 million dollars but still makes us a better team.

You will defend him the day he scores on his own net as it being a chance for the team to wake up :laugh:

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
You will defend him the day he scores on his own net as it being a chance for the team to wake up :laugh:

I don't defend him unjustly. I just don't judge him with a bias because he makes too much money. I also like to play devil's advocate to point out the fallacies in the arguments of those that do.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I don't defend him unjustly. I just don't judge him with a bias because he makes too much money. I also like to play devil's advocate to point out the fallacies in the arguments of those that do.

I don't hate him because his 5.5M$. Even if he made 3M$ he'd be overpaid to what he brings to us. The fact is Tallon bought him in to be a 20+ goal scorer, solid faceoff man, forecheck, hard nosed play. He has not brought us any of those

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I don't hate him because his 5.5M$. Even if he made 3M$ he'd be overpaid to what he brings to us. The fact is Tallon bought him in to be a 20+ goal scorer, solid faceoff man, forecheck, hard nosed play. He has not brought us any of those

Do you have Tallon quotes? Because Tallon knew who he was and what he would bring. There is no way Tallon expected 20 goals or a guy who is good in the circle. His defensive game is very good though.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007

Once Kopecky's gone, Bolland might be appreciated more for what he brings than what he doesn't.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Damn we've had many players miss the puck in good chances tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad