Post-Game Talk: Panthers destroy Lightning to move on to the 2nd round!

Will the mods use this as the main board thread?

• No

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Never

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
John Cooper crying like a little bitch in the post game presser, accuses Bobrovsky of selling the call and "duping" the refs on their second disallowed goal.

I hate this guy. I get it, successful coach, cups, whatever. But he comes off as the most arrogant coach in the league.

"I will give the goalie credit. He quit on the play. He completely quit, didn't see it, didn't whatever and, then, flailed and there was maybe incidental contact at most. Now, we have to challenge it because they saw the reaction of the goaltender. He duped them and so be it but, now, we have to make that challenge."

f*** off. Nobody "flailed." Bob was literally run into on the play and had no opportunity to make the save.

Last edited:

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
John Cooper crying like a little bitch in the post game presser, accuses Bobrovsky of selling the call and "duping" the refs on their second disallowed goal.

I hate this guy. I get it, successful coach, cups, whatever. But he comes off as the most arrogant coach in the league and a smug piece of crap.

Selling the call? Bob didn't complain on either of them.

Also, the Duclair interference? lol Duke spent FIVE GAMES clutching and grabbing guys in front of Bob's net and then just says f*** it, I'm gonna kick my leg back into him while he's reaching for the puck.

I don't want to sit here complaining about officiating or about people who complain about officiating, but come on, man.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida

Also, the Duclair interference? lol Duke spent FIVE GAMES clutching and grabbing guys in front of Bob's net and then just says f*** it, I'm gonna kick my leg back into him while he's reaching for the puck.

I don't want to sit here complaining about officiating or about people who complain about officiating, but come on, man.

Tampa literally played an entire game this series without going on the PK a single time an this bozo is whining and crying to the media about officiating.

His team got outplayed. Plain and simple. But he's too much of a smug, arrogant loser to acknowledge that.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada

While I think the second one was kinda ehhhhh, it’s still contact in the blue.

The first one you can watch Duclair use his leg to hold Bobs glove hand on the second grab attempt. Pretty blatant.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
we sign Stamkos for 1 yr this offseason?

I hate this guy. I get it, successful coach, cups, whatever. But he comes off as the most arrogant coach in the league.

"I will give the goalie credit. He quit on the play. He completely quit, didn't see it, didn't whatever and, then, flailed and there was maybe incidental contact at most. Now, we have to challenge it because they saw the reaction of the goaltender. He duped them and so be it but, now, we have to make that challenge."

f*** off. Nobody "flailed." Bob was literally run into on the play and had no opportunity to make the save.

Good thing nobody agreed with his take from the bench

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

we-don't-care (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad