"empowering"

1730050025997.png

vs

"put on a shirt"

1730050067651.png

Reactions: batting1k

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Some of the takes around here lately… My gosh…

Buying out Knighter, trading for Ristolainen, releasing Adam and all.

Didn’t you all chilled this summer and pointed your fuuucking finger to the fuuuucking sky Tkachuk’s style every day, every minute ?!

Geez Louise, breathe through your noses and not your buttholes for fuuuck’s sake !

Seriously… Never too high, never too low ! GEEZ !!

Those terrible takes on Ristolainen… I’ve been fuuucking annoyed all those years hearing people complain about Gudbranson, now Ekblad, and for the last two weeks I keep reading people who wants to take a flyer on a guy who makes Eky and Gudy look like Erik Karlsson ? What’s the matter with you people ? Blind ? Insane ? Desperate ? Stupid ?

I knew those first few pages would get me angry, okay now back to reading, wish me luck I’m only at page 3 and already want to murder someone.

I will not stand by and let you tarnish our true captains name

• Haha
Reactions: BabyBennettov

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Edmonton fans are just always like that, though. When I saw that they were gonna be the finals matchup, that's why I warned everybody. The mains are completely unreadable when Edmonton is winning games.
You’re probably right … TBH though I hadn’t paid attention to it much before the finals … after Bruins and Toronno, I thought I’d seen it all, but then … Edmonton

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
You’re probably right … TBH though I hadn’t paid attention to it much before the finals … after Bruins and Toronno, I thought I’d seen it all, but then … Edmonton

I was aware of the toxicity of that dump before the series started because of how obnoxious their fans behaved during that Hall-Yakupov-RNH-Eberle days. So high 'n mighty, bound to win several Cups, elite players in every position, etc etc even when they couldn't make it to the playoffs.

Reactions: KW and MaWa

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I think Tampa respects us a little more now. Panthers were a never was until this year. They sure don’t cry like the other fan bases. And I must be the only one, but Ranger’s fans are huge f***ing whiners.
You not the only one re: Rags. Bunch of whining p***yes only bested by Brus, Toronnos and of course Slicks.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I was aware of the toxicity of that dump before the series started because of how obnoxious their fans behaved during that Hall-Yakupov-RNH-Eberle days. So high 'n mighty, bound to win several Cups, elite players in every position, etc etc even when they couldn't make it to the playoffs.
It will be epic when they manage to come out of the McDrai era without a single SC win.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
That third-pairing still growing good and steady.

They have been pretty consistent all year, getting better with each game, yet all we hear is how bad Adam is.

Nate and Adam are looking pretty good on that pair, a great THIRD-pair, let’s not forget that…

Looks like they can play our systems, and looking forward to see how they will evolve through the year.

Still not a fan of that Mikkola-Kulikov pairing, even though they got results lately after looking shaky and overwhelmed the first few games !

Greer has come down to earth a little bit, but still brings that energy…

Jesper is an amazing PKer and looks to have pretty good untapped upside !

Still not sold on Mackie’s release, and not buying the « crazy speed », but he is shifty and always had offensive potential, let’s see if he can improve enough to stick around…

If Nosek can come in and be a left-handed Stenlund, our PK will look marvelous.

Like a lot of posters around here, the only BIG question this year is if Balinskis or Boqvist are able to grab a top-4 spot long-term ?

In the short-term, that team still looks like dynamite and as good as the one we had last October/November !

LFG CATS GOOOOOO !! :P

I will say, that save ABo had on the goal line with net open was impressive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad