Post-Game Talk: Panthers beat Islanders 6-3

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
It’s kind of telling both our goalies seem to struggle in the beginning of the game. We just don’t have it for like 10 minutes at a time and then are jsut dominant

My concern with Knight is he seems very erratic right now. I am not a goaltending expert, but in that first period he looked like he was fighting everything. He was great in his last start, so I really don't have any explanation. I just hope he can get it settled, because when he's on, he's excellent.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
My concern with Knight is he seems very erratic right now. I am not a goaltending expert, but in that first period he looked like he was fighting everything. He was great in his last start, so I really don't have any explanation. I just hope he can get it settled, because when he's on, he's excellent.
Just gotta be patient. As long as he’s not throwing away points we need to just let him do his thing. I don’t think we did him any favors in the first. If he’s locked in does he have 1 or 2 of those? Probably. But I don’t think they were “weak” per say.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Just gotta be patient. As long as he’s not throwing away points we need to just let him do his thing. I don’t think we did him any favors in the first. If he’s locked in does he have 1 or 2 of those? Probably. But I don’t think they were “weak” per say.

I’m highly skeptical that Bob would’ve stopped more than 2 of those goals against.

Reactions: RogerRogerr

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Even Randy said in the post game that 2 of the 3 goals weren't his fault.

Reactions: ShootIt

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Minervini just said that the team is hoping Barkov can be back Monday. I thought they were hoping to get him back for the games in Finland, first I've heard this.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Audible let’s go panthers chant lmao
Guy in the crowd wearing this shirt was great.

IMG_4683.jpeg

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
The only goal I have against Knight is the 2nd one, where the puck was just sitting there.

First goal, screened.
Third goal, weird bounce.

Knight made several great saves down the stretch.

I must have asked this before. How many years ago did I make that avatar for you? Must be 10+

I had to google and it was in 2011 we had the "We see red" marketing

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Reading around Isles posts on twitter. They actually thought Duclair would be there saviour for goal scoring.
I dont know how they dont fire Lou and start a rebuild

Reactions: Great8Cam

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Knight stepped up with all the breakaways in the 2nd. Glad to seen Chucky be Chucky and pot a few goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad