GDT: Panthers at Sabres, 7:00 PM EDT

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
On our PP chance we made some progress. We actually got possession in the o-zone like 3 times. I’m assuming that’s what they worked on in practice.

Now we need to get some SOG…

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
On our PP chance we made some progress. We actually got possession in the o-zone like 3 times. I’m assuming that’s what they worked on in practice.

Now we need to get some SOG…

I still think they should swap the PP2 guys in for more time. They're entering the zone cleaner and maintaining possession more.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Two goals at once made me realize we are sticking with Motley Cru for the goal song for everyone. Was there a fan vote or something, or did they just pick that goal song?
They actually asked me. Unfortunately, they figured out I was a troll and picked the exact opposite of what I suggested, so we're not getting Rick Astley blaring after every goal...

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I'd trade 2 Matt Savoies for McLeod. Does all of the little things in both ends, just would like to get a bit more of an offensive touch.

The scouting from the Oilers faithful about he can get to prime scoring areas with the puck more often than almost anyone else who doesn't score.

Reactions: K8fool

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad