GDT: Panthers at Sabres, 7:00 PM EDT

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Have my Canadian Thanksgiving tonight, good luck Sabres. There's no moving forward or building onto anything with another loss tonight. If they lose the NHL should just write an e-Buffalo Sabres in the standings because the odds of making the playoffs at 0-3 are already low but 0-4, has it ever been done?

I guarantee 0-4 has made the playoffs before. When the NHL was a 21 team league, 16 teams made the playoffs.

• Haha
Reactions: Sabre the Win

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Early this morning as I was walking to Grand Central after the 6 hour bus ride home from Rochester I hear someone on the other side of the street who saw me shout "Let's Go Sabres". This team doesn't deserve the fans it has and everyone in this rancid organization should feel deeply ashamed of themselves until they fix this. I 100% expect a loss today and wouldn't be shocked if it's a blowout, only chance is if Florida completely mails it in and even then I have zero confidence this team could take advantage of it.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Cmon. Stop the panic. Edmonton started 2 and 9 last season. Stick the torches and pitchforks in the basement for a while. Leave the knooses at home and don’t watch or go if you aren’t satisfied w the effort against LA.

It’s tough to open this page as the whiiining is tough to take as your attitude will transfer and ripple throughout .

What if this young group especially the cozens and Quinn will actually believe the bs they should never read here instead of just playing their game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad