Jun 20, 2018

No Barkov tonight, so...

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd-theres-a-chance-jim-carrey-gif-11098164.gif
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
At home. Their two best players out. Their backup goalie.

If they lose tonight those pounding drums are going to become deafening.

Reactions: Fjordy

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Thanks to my Oktoberfest bash tonight, this will be the only time I think about this game today. A much better schedule includes -

5:30 - beer brats off the grill and into pretzel buns, German potato salad, beans, etc

6:00 - bust out the Oktoberfest Marzen (not that Festbier swill) featuring Ayinger, Hacker Pschorr, Paulaner, and Spaten.

7:00 - get the fire started and dish out the cookies, smores, hot cocoa, etc.

If the team poos itself by the 1st intermission, any of you that want to get drunk instead can come on over.

• Love
Reactions: ValJamesDuex

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Thanks to my Oktoberfest bash tonight, this will be the only time I think about this game today. A much better schedule includes -

5:30 - beer brats off the grill and into pretzel buns, German potato salad, beans, etc

6:00 - bust out the Oktoberfest Marzen (not that Festbier swill) featuring Ayinger, Hacker Pschorr, Paulaner, and Spaten.

7:00 - get the fire started and dish out the cookies, smores, hot cocoa, etc.

If the team poos itself by the 1st intermission, any of you that want to get drunk instead can come on over.
Love Paulaner

• Love
Reactions: ValJamesDuex

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I was planning to stay up and watch this game but the 0-3 start makes me save the insomnia and Sabres-lag for some other games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad