GDT: Panthers at Sabres, 7:00 PM EDT, October 12, 2024

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Well we all know now that the Sabres can score on a bad goalie. Next they need to show they can score on the good ones.

Unfortunately, there are more of the good ones in the NHL than the bad ones.......
Idk about that! Kuemper also had another great game today versus the Bruins.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Did that Kopitar hat trick knock something loose? Totally different team tonight. Loving it
Apologies but thought the team played exactly the same tonight from the first.
I was hoping for a more appropriate song like “f*** the Pain away” by Peaches.
my gf turned me in to that tune. Chicks got quite a few good tunes.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
They still don't know how to play winning hockey. When you are up 4-1 with under 2 minutes left your entire focus needs to be kill the clock and go in 4-1 up in the 3rd. Instead they committed a stupid and needless penalty and Florida scored and now has all the momentum and you can just feel the impending 3rd period implosion coming.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
They still don't know how to play winning hockey. When you are up 4-1 with under 2 minutes left your entire focus needs to be kill the clock and go in 4-1 up in the 3rd. Instead they committed a stupid and needless penalty and Florida scored and now has all the momentum and you can just feel the impending 3rd period implosion coming.
Wow. Horse or D are a great direct infusion to remove that righteous but un needed attitude , this a good game and even the LA game was mostly great hockey ( w no get off.)

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Huh? Ekblad wasn't holding onto his stick - it was a bad call by Kea.
It was a slashing motion at another player’s stick. It was not a great call but it wasn’t a horrible call. It’s a penalty that doesn’t get called a lot, but you just have to play smarter and not put yourself in a bad position for a meh call

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad