Post-Game Talk: 8-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miami Panther

Jun 24, 2006
Miami, FL
What I don’t like about this loss is the way we’re losing. It gives them a huge boost of confidence. If we lose 3-2 or something is one thing, but getting Molly whooped all over the ice is truly brutal in a SC clinching game.

This is not good. They better come out next game like their lives depend on it. No excuses.
The converse is that this game is bulletin board material and we come out pissed off game 5. This game is a learning moment and I don’t see us making the same mistakes twice. We’ve never been one win away from lifting the cup before in our history and it shows. Bounce back next game and win it all in home ice.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Still us in 5, i was expecting to split in EDM, what bothers me is the way they are losing. If this was a close L it would be a nothingburger.

Reactions: iam76

heksagon

Jul 27, 2010
Finland
Take a breather guys.. a sweep in the SCF has only happened 20 times in hockey history, most of those during a 6 team league. The last one was in 1998. I kinda expected a loss, though not to this degree admittedly.
This.

And the last (and only) reverse sweep was in the 1940s. A loss in an Edmonton desperation game was likely, throwing the series away is not likely. (But let's be much better next game, please... don't give them a chance to make history).

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Just because I haven't been posting here since 2002 doesn't mean I haven't been a fan. I went to a lot of games at the Miami Arena, a lot of them.

Get over it.

I was trying to clarify that anything being a fan. You can be fan since 1993. I meant the posting here. It seriously does things. It's impossible to explain. You've seen the same shit we've too posting here but we as a group wrote here and fought each other.

There are a ton of originals who quit posting here because it started even mess with there mind / personal life. I seriously mean that. They still follow the team and even lurk here time to time

I didnt want to offend you in any way. That was not my intention

MarginNotes

Jan 8, 2007
Gothenburg
I'm out, bed awaits. 4 in the morning...

I hope that Chucky scores, he need it. No injuries please.

It's just one game, calm down. We won't play like this next game. This was a new experience for everyone. Prepering for a game where they, if they win, would lift the cup. That must be something.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I was trying to clarify that anything being a fan. You can be fan since 1993. I meant the posting here. It seriously does things. It's impossible to explain. You've seen the same shit we've too posting here but we as a group wrote here and fought each other.

There are a ton of originals who quit posting here because it started even mess with there mind / personal life. I seriously mean that. They still follow the team and even lurk here time to time

I didnt want to offend you in any way. That was not my intention

I'm not offended, I turned the game off a while ago. The team didn't play well and we got Fourgoalsky. Close-out game 4s on the road are hard.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Still us in 5, i was expecting to split in EDM, what bothers me is the way they are losing. If this was a close L it would be a nothingburger.

Oh... climbing up back to 6-5 and hitting a post to tie it only to see McD score an empty netter would be very Panthers

I'm not offended, I turned the game off a while ago. The team didn't play well and we got Fourgoalsky. Close-out game 4s on the road are hard.

They guys just wanna win it on home ice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad