Post-Game Talk: 8-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Oilers have controlled large portions of these games, even if they lost them. I believe them when they talk about coming back, they actually think they can do it and tonight we are making them believe even more.

Reactions: iam76

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Ok that apple commerical may be the most annoying

Oilers have controlled large portions of these games, even if they lost them. I believe them when they talk about coming back, they actually think they can do it and tonight we are making them believe even more.
Not good

Miami Panther

Jun 24, 2006
Miami, FL
I don’t think flying out the families helped. Just added to the pressure and distractions of winning a cup. Regardless, we’ll see what this team is made of the rest of this game and how they bounce back game 5 on home ice. Just need one more

Reactions: heksagon

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Please. Game 1 - 3-0, Game 2 - 4-1, and Game 3 - 4-3. Only time it was close was Game 3 when the Oilers made an effort at a comeback.

Panthers, until tonight, have controlled the three games.

Reactions: heksagon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad