Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
A29C75F5-2A72-4C19-AFBB-44FF08A6BA9B.jpeg

Look for the Horton jersey behind edmonton’s net

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Crazy Question if some rats, disturb the running Game, who get the Penalty since its the Edmonton Home Game. That the same Idea Boston had in Florida. :D

• Haha
Reactions: KW

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
God, I love this. And similar posts here [God, that FLPanthers24 monologue] almost brings me to tears... f*** those other fans who think you guys don't deserve this, think that THIS TEAM doesn't deserve this.

You know, there was a part of me that was thinking that it would be great to win in our own barn but f*** that - I want to win tonight. I want to sweep those bastards and any other "large market" fanbase/media that looks down on us, and shove how much we deserve this down their throats. I'm generally an anxious fan [years of supporting England will do that to you...] but I'm actually feeling good because I trust this team to play their game, whatever happens.

GO CATS!!! VAMOS GATOS!!!

PS. It's after midnight and I'm in my Barkov shirt with a hot cup of tea. Partner already in bed after telling me to keep it down. Sorry sweetie, that's NOT going to happen - I'm planning to wake up the whole bloody block with screaming when we win tonight. Feel like it won't be difficult to stay awake...
You’d be surprised. The hockey media is catching on and giving some high accolades to our Cats now they have to finish the job…

Reactions: ProjectPanthers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad