Post-Game Talk: 8-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
To all my 2002 HF brethren and all the other Panther fans on here: this is it. The moment we've hoped for , 30 years in the making. I'm almost 50 and never thought I'd see it. My dad in his 70s, my son 20s. It is actually gonna happen and I couldn't be happier. What a ride. Onward! Win game 4!
A-effing-men! Let's get this done tonight! It's just been surreal since last game.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Guys I might have to miss the game tonight..
1000018907.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KW and Chaos2k7

Ekblast

"We're still learning." -Coach Brunette.
Nov 9, 2002
Flori-duh
www.Reddit.com
<-- See that join date. Like most of us who have been here for 20+ years, it has been a long time coming (and many of us have been around longer, that's just when the boards crashed and we all lost our accounts.....remember that?)

Anyways. Many of us have suffered. Have been disappointed. Have been ridiculed. Have been angry. Have cried. Have been given infractions and account suspensions in years past and some now and shortly in the future. We have been through it all. Tonight MAY be the night.

We will need an EKBLAST tonight, A Chucky goal, and for that damn bum Tarasenko to so something in order to win. DO IT!!!!!

HIT STICK, BUST D---! TALK SH--- !!!!!

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I think the Oilers take this one just cause it's hard to imagine that we are actually gonna sweep. Not that I don't think it's possible, I actually think it's its the most likely outcome. But it's just surreal. Well, everything about this is.

Also as much as I dont want the team to give the Oilers life, a part of me wants there to be a game 5. I'm not ready for Hockey to be over already, and as hilarious as it would be to win in Edmonton, Panthers fans deserve to be there to witness this team win the SCF.

Be careful what you wish for. I remember similar sentiments in 2011 from Canucks fans who won the 1st two games against Boston, and wanted to win the cup on home ice. They of course ended up losing.

Finish it tonight please! Hopefully a nice 6-1 victory!

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
<-- See that join date. Like most of us who have been here for 20+ years, it has been a long time coming (and many of us have been around longer, that's just when the boards crashed and we all lost our accounts.....remember that?)

Anyways. Many of us have suffered. Have been disappointed. Have been ridiculed. Have been angry. Have cried. Have been given infractions and account suspensions in years past and some now and shortly in the future. We have been through it all. Tonight MAY be the night.

We will need an EKBLAST tonight, A Chucky goal, and for that damn bum Tarasenko to so something in order to win. DO IT!!!!!

HIT STICK, BUST D---! TALK SH--- !!!!!
Pretty sure me and a few came from ESPN forums. I lurked for like 7 years before joining

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I think he got banned a few months ago.

I miss him.
Was one of my favorite posters for a long time, but a couple seasons before I became a MOD he started really going out of his way shitposting and attacking other posters.

Disagree all you want but he liked to make things personal.

If you are in touch with him and he is willing to come back with a bit of a different attitude I would be willing to speak to the admins on his behalf. We all dealt with the dark years in our own ways but the toxic turn of some posters really turned some of our best posters off. RainingRats as a great example.

Let me know.

@Egblad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad