Post-Game Talk: 8-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
Im here to say I was apart of *this* game day thread.

That was posted at 1:11. Ekblad was the first overall pick. Which makes it out to be 11:11. Which I think is probably something good, most likely, possibly.
That’s not exactly what Ekblad said:
We’re excited, we’re anxious, we’re optimistic & we’re really f_ckin’ hungry!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Lets see. Do I still have the like button. Made one post about a guy who said Bouchard is better than Forsling 10x before the series and now he called Forsling invisible in the finals. Made a comment and it seems to be deleted. Have I been too?
Your post seems deleted, who are you, what did you say?

No wonder Parros didn’t hand Craisaitl a suspension

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
What once was a fairy tale can come true tonight.

Finish it before the clock strikes midnight

20240615_104642.jpg

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
If some think flying the families to Edmonton is a bit presumptuous… I would say 1) every team would do it, and 2) you want to remove even a smidgen of “I prefer to win it at home in front of family”.

Good plan. Don’t play with fire. Finish McCrai.

Last edited:

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Winning the 4th is always the hardest, so I hope the guys dont take the foot of the gaspedal. I think Oilers will come out hard and desperate, so dont give them an inch. Might watch this game tonight, but it start 2AM hereo_O

After all these years of misery, we might actually do it. Shoutout to all of us who has stuck through all the shit over these years on HFboards, especially proud of us.

Lets f***ing go!

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
To all my 2002 HF brethren and all the other Panther fans on here: this is it. The moment we've hoped for , 30 years in the making. I'm almost 50 and never thought I'd see it. My dad in his 70s, my son 20s. It is actually gonna happen and I couldn't be happier. What a ride. Onward! Win game 4!

Been going to games since 93. Had 2 season tickets, with my mom, from 99 to 08. We were so bad those years that most of the time, my dad came too, as they always gave us free tickets. My parents are still alive, with dad being 76 and mom 86. Both die hard fans too.

You’d never think that a Greek man that moved to the US in the early 70s, from a small village on the side of a mountain in Greece, would become a Panthers fan.

My mom would go to the games in her Panthers gear, with her Panthers pins, earrings, whatever she could find. She’d stand up for the national anthem, and towards the end of it, wiggle her fingers towards the goalie, given them like the evil eye.

I was telling my wife today that as much joy it will bring me when we hopefully watch Barky lift that trophy, I am so glad that they are both alive to hopefully witness it as well.

I’m going to continue to get emotional until the end, where hopefully Barky makes me cry like a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad