Post-Game Talk: 8-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
One more to go! You guys got this. Good luck!

IMG_4180.gif

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Lets see. Do I still have the like button. Made one post about a guy who said Bouchard is better than Forsling 10x before the series and now he called Forsling invisible in the finals. Made a comment and it seems to be deleted. Have I been too?

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Do you hear it boys? I can almost hear the ticking of the second hand of destiny.

For all the dark years, the fans who didn't deserve a bad team, the people who have put their all into this franchise.... This is 30 years in the making, from the doubters, the relocation criers, the hockey elitists and every single pundit who asked why would hockey work in South Florida. This is it, our moment at the top of the peak looking down on everyone else. Nothing can stop this team from the goal they have set out to finish, and we will bear witness tonight.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Did you see the video where we see them leaving the ice after the last game? They all looked "neutral", almost like if they actually lost. And I liked it. You could see that this is a team on a mission, like you said. No excitement at all. They know their time will come, but the job is not done yet.

With that being said, I have to admit that seeing them winning the cup at home would be awesome. Can't wish for a loss tonight....but well, I could be ok with it.

Yes! They looked like they had just won a game on a random Tuesday in November.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Did you see the video where we see them leaving the ice after the last game? They all looked "neutral", almost like if they actually lost. And I liked it. You could see that this is a team on a mission, like you said. No excitement at all. They know their time will come, but the job is not done yet.
100%, not sure if anyone remembers but before the Finals last year that clown Yandle was interviewing the Panthers and asked (I think M Staal and Cousins) what the Cup lifting order was going to be, and they were all laughing. It just set the wrong tone for me. This year they don't even look happy when they win lol. It's cliched but they really had to lose last year to win this year.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I think we'll find out pretty fast if they have nerves or if they've been distracted with the families coming in etc. Again, the key is to survive the first period, get out of it tied and the game will eventually turn to their favor. Edmonton is out of gas and banged up, the longer the game goes the more the tables will turn.

One win away. That said, you win nothing if you don't win one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad