Rumor: Panthers actively shopping Anthony Duclair

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
He only had 1 5v5 goal in 20 games after he came back from his injury, and only had 3 5v5 goals in 20 playoff games. His analytics were also not very good, but I think the lack of his goal scoring from a guy who's supposed to be a goal scorer is a way bigger concern to me.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
I'm just going by a panthers post above I believe saying they need defense defense defense.

Not sure the value on Duclair seems like some Panthers fans are down on him. So wasn't sure if it was a dump or not.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I'd take him back in Ottawa if he came really cheap, as a DeBrincat 'replacement'. Would give R.Greig a year to develop and see where he fits in long term as well.

Edit:
Guy above me offers a 1st? Yeah I'm out.. lol
This was my exact thought process. "Yeah I'd take him on the Jets...a 1st? The hell?"

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm just going by a panthers post above I believe saying they need defense defense defense.

Not sure the value on Duclair seems like some Panthers fans are down on him. So wasn't sure if it was a dump or not.

It doesn’t mean just anyone

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
not overly. toffoli is a much better player and didn't return a ton. Florida will mostly just be moving cap for a mid pick or meh player/prospect.

Toffoli isn’t a much better player IMO…

And you are selling Sharangovich short ! The guy scored 20+ goals two years earlier, still only 25 years-old, can play all three forwards position, and isn’t bad at draws or defensively if I recall correctly !

His last year was disappointing and I didn’t catch many Devils games, so I can’t say what went wrong… But to me it is pretty good return for a one-dimensional "goal-scorer" who had only his second 30 goals campaign last year in a career-season at 30 years-old…

Not sure what the market for Duke will be, but I got a feeling we will be pretty surprised ! :)

Easternbull

Nov 18, 2016
The Duke has no qlue of what it takes to play hockey at the NHL level , costantly on the wrong side of the play defensively. Shame Barkov had to cover for him all playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad