oWvJQWM.png

EXPECTED STARTING GOALIE

Sergei_Bobrovsky_G.gif

#72 Sergei Bobrovsky
17-8-2 .908SV% 2.83GAA

Reactions: harv33173

avenger

Mar 2, 2021
Hey! I heard that yesterday they did covid vaccinations for the players (Weegar, Barkov, Marchment, etc ...) today it will be hard for them to play ... I hope the reaction to the vaccine will not be too strong ...

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Hey! I heard that yesterday they did covid vaccinations for the players (Weegar, Barkov, Marchment, etc ...) today it will be hard for them to play ... I hope the reaction to the vaccine will not be too strong ...

Kinda wonder why they didnt do it when we have 5 days off

avenger

Mar 2, 2021

this is the second vaccination, the first was three weeks ago ... but the second is harder ...

Reactions: BabyBarkov

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Hopefully they worked hard on the power play yesterday.

As had been repeatedly stated here, they need to adapt to the opposition. Stop the drop pass to Barkov and dump and chase. Move the puck quickly - there's an extra guy out there they can't cover!

Have Frankie or Tippett out there for a one timer.

Surprise the Canes and stop being so predictable.

avenger

Mar 2, 2021
First shot or the second?

From what others have told me, the first shot isn't an issue other than maybe a sore arm.

The second shot is when done have had a reaction and felt ill for a few days.

28 days would be May 22. When are the playoffs scheduled to start?

this is the second

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Isn’t KY due for his second shot? For insurance, he should get a third and maybe a fourth.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
On the bright side this should prevent any major outbreak among the team similar to those in Dallas Buffalo Vancouver etc. That would have been a crushing blow.

On the other hand the last time I remember reading about a team playing the day after getting vaccinated (I’m sure it’s happened much more often) was the Washington Nationals in baseball. The next day they were down 14-1 halfway through the game...

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
On the bright side this should prevent any major outbreak among the team similar to those in Dallas Buffalo Vancouver etc. That would have been a crushing blow.

On the other hand the last time I remember reading about a team playing the day after getting vaccinated (I’m sure it’s happened much more often) was the Washington Nationals in baseball. The next day they were down 14-1 halfway through the game...
Assume we are going to lose: really I want us healthy for the playoffs. With Swaggy and Cookie back we could feasibly have four decent lines if Tippett gets his shit together

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Side question - where did you hear about this? Wasn’t able to find anything off a quick twitter search.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
But now the refs won’t give us any PPs tonight cause we had our fill last game haha.

I watched the 3rd and we looked a lot better. Looked like we were skating a lot more than we were the other two periods. Have to do that.

-ghoste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad