Rumor: Pagnotta: Panthers are shopping Aaron Ekblad

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Gotta agree to be Cousins butler.

fb1a9882-1491-4dee-9c6f-f1be1ccde1f9_text.gif

Reactions: Sota Popinski

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Ekblad wins the cup, Florida Management "You've been traded, A-A-RON!"

I feel like it'd be more respectful to buy him out.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Ekblad put some hard miles on his body to take them to the promised land and over his career, I think hes only got a couple of years left playing at a top level. I'd be cautious giving up a lot for him personally. Obviously, great player though.

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
Any mutual interest with Islanders regarding Ekblad and Pulock? I think something based around Ehlers and Pulock makes more sense as Islanders fans say they want a scoring winger. I do think that their defense core could use a shakeup though, and that Pulock or Pelech would be the ones NYI would be most interested in hypothetically moving on from. Ekblad is a 1 year contract and Pulock is 6. Provides more flexibility going forward, with Dobson Pulock Pelech Romanov Mayfield all either signed for years or having RFA rights for several years.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Makes sense if that means keeping everyone else important.

Ekblad has been banged up over the years and isn't aging very gracefully, the upcoming extension at 29 yrs old probably wouldn't look too great long-term.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad