Eklund Rumor: Pacioretty really wants to live in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Disappointed we’re already on page 2 and a habs fan hasn’t put up a patio-ready meme.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Seeing as he has no NTC/NMC, this is completely irrelevant even if true, which, considering the source...
I mean i can see pacioretty sneaking out word since he knows it will go public and basicly send a message to florida he wants to play for them! Everyone knows eklund a troll but it’s plausible. Only thing is it could scare other team!

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Is he looking to settle in Del Boca Vista next door to Jack Klompus?

Maybe Morty Seinfeld can drive Max to practice in his new Cadillac.

ItX1oR.gif

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I mean i can see pacioretty sneaking out word since he knows it will go public and basicly send a message to florida he wants to play for them! Everyone knows eklund a troll but it’s plausible. Only thing is it could scare other team!

Would be a dumb move. Get traded where you can get traded so he can hopefully boost his performance. Play out the last year of your deal and maximize your money when you want to sign with FLA as a UFA.

Rafafouille

May 12, 2015
QC
This isn't an Eklund original rumor. George Laraque was talking about Pacioretty wanting to play for florida about two weeks ago. Probably signs his new contract there no matter who he gets traded to.

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
Another source tells that Pacioretty want to play where the Hurricanes are :sarcasm:
Now you're speaking my language.

Sergachev has been so bad tonight, I wouldn't even feel bad trading him for Karlsson anymore.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
This isn't an Eklund original rumor. George Laraque was talking about Pacioretty wanting to play for florida about two weeks ago. Probably signs his new contract there no matter who he gets traded to.

I could see FL signing him.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
headlines just said he wants a trade

they mentioned the kings as a potential landing spot

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Wow. Bjugstad. People still pretending hes some cant miss prospect still? At what point are these players what they are. Bjugstad sucks. If Bjugstad is involved in a Patches deal... Floridas 1st will be also.

Fun fact tho... Patches already lives in Florida in the off season.. His neighbour is Blake Wheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad