GDT: P6: Wild @ Blackhawks | 7:30PM CST

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Gaudreau is the guy who is on the bubble, of the veteran players, IMO. Marjo might be disappointing, but he is clearly better than Freddy.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Gaudreau is the guy who is on the bubble, of the veteran players, IMO. Marjo might be disappointing, but he is clearly better than Freddy.

I was mostly talking about Mojo's spot on the 2nd line with Boldy and Ek, even if it's someone else getting knocked out of the starting lineup.

At least I assume they aren't planning to play ଲhgren on the 4th line.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Do you think there's a chance they move Freddy to Iowa, is it even doable? I can't remember if he's got the No Move clause.

No, but they could move Trenin down there.
I wasn't impressed by Trenin.

Last edited:

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Do you think there's a chance they move Freddy to Iowa, is it even doable? I can't remeber if he's got the No Move clause.

I wasn't impressed by Trenin.
He has a partial no-trade, not a no movement. It wouldn't really save any cap as his cap hit is a little more than twice what can be hidden away, and therefore his replacement would effectively leave the Wild at roughly the same cap hit, but it gives a roster spot to someone else.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
No, but they could move Trenin down there.

They could, but I don't see them doing that to the shiny new toy just signed by the GM.

I have a feeling Trenin has more time to prove himself and those 3rd line wings are almost set in stone for now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad