GDT: P5: Blackhawks @ Wild | 7PM CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Saw the first and have been watching the third - look like two different teams. Rossi and Ohgren looking great in the third. Unsure how Hartman was in the second with Kaprizov and Zucc but Rossi has looked great imo.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
This D group gives me so many more warm fuzzies than last season, really like what Chisholm has been showing, and I am getting on board with Hunt too, just simple, effective puck movement and solid reads.

MarJo remains on my disappointing list, replacing him straight up with Boldy would make me pretty happy. Really like what we have seen out of the 3rd and 4th lines once Hartman was moved there. Only Chicago, but lots to like with this group so far IMO.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
This D group gives me so many more warm fuzzies than last season, really like what Chisholm has been showing, and I am getting on board with Hunt too, just simple, effective puck movement and solid reads.

MarJo remains on my disappointing list, replacing him straight up with Boldy would make me pretty happy. Really like what we have seen out of the 3rd and 4th lines once Hartman was moved there. Only Chicago, but lots to like with this group so far IMO.
There should be no reason Merrill is playing over Hunt/Chisholm.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Of the guys on the bubble, Lauko, Hunt, and Ur-hgren had nice games, in that order.

Faber looks like a legit #1 dman.

Rossi had a nice game, and IMO, has a #2C spot in his future.

Marat is good. He and Lauko make for a fast, smart duo with a bit of offense.

Gaudreau looked like the odd man out. He got better as the game went along, but he is at the bottom of the lineup, as far as I'm concerned. MoJo wasn't much better.

Kap, JEE, and Zucc looked terrific.

Hartman... good.

Foligno and Trenin... big, and rusty.

Chisholm has looked good all pre-season, and looked even better tonight. Bogo seems like a really good match for him. Exciting to have 3-4 guys on our d that can really skate and handle the puck.

Spurge looked a bit rusty, and still had a good game, even though he was playing with Hunt. He should improve, unless his body is really messed up.

Gus... meh. Terrible rebound on the 1st goal, and had some clumsy handoffs to his Dmen. Goalies need to understand when to get out of the way. Got better as the game went along.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad