GDT: P5: Blackhawks @ Wild | 7PM CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wild11MN

First round losers
Sponsor
May 28, 2013
MN
This appears to be on Bally? Does anyone ever get their app or streaming via the website to work anymore? All I get are endless loops of asking me to sign in to both the account and with the TV provider, both of which are valid. I hate Bally so much.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Need to clean some details up but that is why they are playing pre-season. JEE is like a cheat code out there, expect a very big year for him. Spurgeon hasn't been tested much beyond a crunch play by Foligno but looks to be skating well. Bogo is still shaking off the rust, Chisholm looking good, Hunt as well. I liked Ohgren in that period, looked better than MarJo at least. Lauko looks like he belongs in Trenin's spot. Khusnutdinov is good in space, but he struggles with board play, will be interesting to see if he can be consistent this season.

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
Rossi is going to get a real chance on another team with some talent on his line and put up 70 points. That’ll be fun while we are still rolling out Ryan f’n Hartman on the first line. He must have blackmail on Guerin.

Reactions: NHL1674

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Kap goes wide on his second open net of the night, then draws a PP. Faber putting on the moves along the way.

Right off the bat, JEE on the rebound brings out the shovel. Zucc, Faber the assists.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Missed the end of the 2nd, but so far that period has treated our big guys pretty well, says good things about this team's conditioning.

Hope for the best with Lauko.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hartman on the third line and they pull off a GREEF like shift with lots of identity. Lauko comes flying into the zone for a scoring chance, glad to see him back!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad