GDT: P5: Blackhawks @ Wild | 7PM CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Final home game of the preseason and one more on the road remaining.

So is this the final chance for guys like Åhgren to earn their spot or do they roll with the almost final lineup here?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Glad to see OofGrin playing with JEE, not so happy to see Rossi playing with Trenin and Foligno, but it's preseason... I'll XGrin and bear it. Hunt playing with Fabes is interesting. No pressure, but don't blow it, Damian!

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Glad to see OofGrin playing with JEE, not so happy to see Rossi playing with Trenin and Foligno, but it's preseason... I'll XGrin and bear it. Hunt playing with Fabes is interesting. No pressure, but don't blow it, Damian!
On the contrary for me, I think that 3rd line is going to slap as long as it's healthy *coughFolignocough*.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Pretty much looks like what they're going to roll out for game #1, with Boldy in Ohgren's spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad