GDT: P3: Jets @ Wild | 7PM CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
175 point preseason would be insane... but Mr. September would be the obvious one to do it.
Just using the logic that Zuke's 2 points in a single pre-season game would translate to a 70-point regular season.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Zucc vs Ek...it will be interesting to see who wins this season when it comes to points. Last season Ek had 64 in 77 games, Zucc had 63 in 69 games. I thought Ek would have more points on that Kaprizov line, I heard they dominated the league for a while.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Any spots left for the prospects? Lauko has been good, and Guerin likes those gritty guys, pretty sure he makes the team.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Any spots left for the prospects? Lauko has been good, and Guerin likes those gritty guys, pretty sure he makes the team.
Lauko definitely makes the team. Just a matter of if he's in the lineup or the press box.

If he's in the lineup, I could see Boyd in the NHL, Ohgren in the AHL. If he's not, then Ohgren in the NHL probably.

Khusnuts in the NHL either way, for PK purposes.

Reactions: Webster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad