GDT: P2: Wild @ Stars | 7PM CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Clarke was poor defensively on the 2nd GA- didn't get out to challenge the point, and let him walk straight in. Ohgren and Rossi failed to pick up anyone on the 3rd, deciding to cover air instead. Crotty didn't cover his man on the 4th goal.

ROR had an assist on the 1st goal....nothing eye opening... also played the 2 on 1 decently, even though it led, eventually, to a GA. His d partner had a mediocre pinch, leaving him in a spot. Still feel that ROR needs to be stronger for the type of game that he plays.

Reactions: BagHead

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Clarke was poor defensively on the 2nd GA- didn't get out to challenge the point, and let him walk straight in. Ohgren and Rossi failed to pick up anyone on the 3rd, deciding to cover air instead. Crotty didn't cover his man on the 4th goal.

ROR had an assist on the 1st goal....nothing eye opening... also played the 2 on 1 decently, even though it led, eventually, to a GA. His d partner had a mediocre pinch, leaving him in a spot. Still feel that ROR needs to be stronger for the type of game that he plays.
As I wasn't able to watch, I really appreciate the analysis. I hope you and others keep it up!

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
My analysis....
Walz really worked on his lung exercises this off-season. I didn't have a stopwatch on him, but I'm guessing he could've rambled for 2 minutes straight without coming up for air....Definitely in late season form already!

Sorry couldn't help myself!

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad