GDT: P1: Wild @ Jets | 7PM CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Who's playing? Is it just the kids, or do we get to see our superstar Freddy G?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wow, there's almost no one I'm interested in seeing play, and that ones that I am like Bankier and Hunt are going to be dragged down by those around them. Pretty unappealing watch, for me.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Wow, there's almost no one I'm interested in seeing play, and that ones that I am like Bankier and Hunt are going to be dragged down by those around them. Pretty unappealing watch, for me.
Yeah, pretty much the same for me unfortunately. Will be scoreboard watching

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I mean, it's about as scrubby as it gets. Heidt is even playing?

Pretty interesting D lineup. I would say that having Lambos, Hunt, Merrill, and Chisholm all playing, mostly separately, is a pretty clear indication that the #6 and 7 D positions are up for grabs. Also interesting that ROR isn't playing.

Reactions: Circulartheory

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
I hope there is some line shuffling because Rask and Novak aren't capable of much. Hopefully he at least gets some PP time.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Shocked Hynes doesn’t have Rossi out there trying to prove something
Rossi is on the team, they don't need to see him with AHL scrubs. They are going to see him with Kaprizov in practice tomorrow per Russo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad