Owen Sound Attack 2024-25 Season, Part I

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
i posted the barlow trade a month earlier that you denied, i was right, i dont need to go down this road again, one of us has a history of being correct, one of us cant even post in his own teams thread.
Factually incorrect, my friend. I never once denied that Barlow would be traded to Oshawa.

I explained how it would be an overpay for the Generals and leave them with a thin blueline as well as only two lines up front. I also detailed how Roger Hunt typically finds value and doesn’t make foolish overpay trades.

That’s the difference between providing tangible analysis rather than just regurgitating what someone else spoon fed.

• Haha
Reactions: jamemcca

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Factually incorrect, my friend. I never once denied that Barlow would be traded to Oshawa.

I explained how it would be an overpay for the Generals and leave them with a thin blueline as well as only two lines up front. I also detailed how Roger Hunt typically finds value and doesn’t make foolish overpay trades.

That’s the difference between providing tangible analysis rather than just regurgitating what someone else spoon fed.

so you can post on your own teams thread then...?

Bardown99

Jan 20, 2024
sorry, let me ask you. You were all
Over the goalies of the 08 draft. told me I was wrong about all the top goalies, cool.

But as soon as the 08 draft is done and a kid you promoted all year is drafted to Owen sound your on here now all the time. You’re worried about who backup goalies are and goalie coaches are….

Interesting dots.
LOL. I thought you had me on ignore because I also called you out on your holier-then-thou opinions in this years draft thread a while back and here we are again? I call a spade a spade because you have a bully-ish attitude, nothing more. I have zero investments in the players of this birth year or any other team personally, so connect the dots all you want, its a weird and big stretch tbh. But...... ANYONE is allowed to post to any teams thread on this website if they so choose and for you to demand others to go and post elsewhere when their opinion doesnt align with yours needs to be called out, again.

Reactions: Donnie740

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
LOL. I thought you had me on ignore because I also called you out on your holier-then-thou opinions in this years draft thread a while back and here we are again? I call a spade a spade because you have a bully-ish attitude, nothing more. I have zero investments in the players of this birth year or any other team personally, so connect the dots all you want, its a weird and big stretch tbh. But...... ANYONE is allowed to post to any teams thread on this website if they so choose and for you to demand others to go and post elsewhere when their opinion doesnt align with yours needs to be called out.
of course they are, and again, it’s out there for all to look at. dads hate me brocade I say little Johnny isn’t as good as the other little Johnny, that’s generally the ones that have the biggest issues with me.

So let me ask you, how do you go from carrying so much about 08 goalies to now carrying so much about the backup goalies in Owen sound and the goalie coach in Owen sound, if not because of a draft pick , which most would assume it is. He’ll, looking back at your posts a month ago you kept stats of all the goalies and said the 08 was the best, what a coincidence!

As I’ve said to others, if you think I’m being very mean to you, go call a moderator and tell them, I will happily deal with the ramifications.

Stellar29

Sep 12, 2016
Owen Sound
No Tersigni tonight. Gates draws in for Mikus. George in net.

1728076532726.png

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
They can rotate them in for a while right? Don't think anything is done yet but #24 might be on the bubble
Consider this.

1 OA was named C today.
Another was named A today.
The 3rd OA was obtained this summer thru trade.

Who will they rotate ?

Once the Dman obtained in yesterday's blockbuster trade is healthy, they would roster 8 defenceman. They will only dress 6 and they recently cut another dman to make room for aforementioned traded dman .

We can all see where this is heading .

The 'business' of junior hockey is certainly not fair at times .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad