GDT: Ovi vs Crosby 7pm Jan 26 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsjustsurvival

These are my last, last words
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2006
richmond, virginia.
Two legends well past their primes, but still very capable. Foes for most of their lives, but they share a grudging, mutual respect. Both almost surely medicated like crazy in order to stay effective. Reminds me of only one thing:

Classic. Wish that game was available on a modern console in a form other than PS Now.

Should be an interesting one. My optimism will vary greatly depending on the line up.

Reactions: twabby

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Osh babe's newest addition, a baby girl, came into the world yesterday, I assume he is in the lineup tonight. Protas and Wilson out if backy and osh back in.

I kind of doubt they'll sit Protas after he was arguably the best forward last game. NAK should be eating the scratch tonight.

And it looks like Wilson isn't on the ice for morning skate after the shot block the other night, so he's probably out.

Reactions: Neil Racki

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Wrong again!

1674754674834.jpeg

Also Lavi doesn't use spreadsheets, or even eyeballs, for line decisions, he uses a Ouija Board.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Sheary has got to feel like he is being punished sitting on that second line. No Protas is frustrating. This is a a show me game. Do we want to salvage the season or are we ready to flush it? 2 big games coming up prior to the break.

Reactions: Neil Racki

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
The team needs to treat this as a playoff game. I believe only one of these two teams will qualify for the playoffs this year, not both.

*Checks calendar*. Its January. We regret to inform you that your request for a sense of urgency has been denied. Please contact us again in mid March.

Thank you,

Sincerely, the management.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
You can definitely score on this Pens team, esp with Jarry out. But they have a good PP, and will be throwing everything at Kuemps - he needs to be the difference and have a big game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad