Overtime Sports Metropolitan Division Preview

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Defensively you can expect veteran James Wisniewski to led the youthful Hurricanes back end, while the likes of Justin Faulk, Michal Jordan, Ryan Murphy and Noah Hanifin mold themselves into the quality defenders many expect them to become.

....oh

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Well, I expect Michal Jordan to become a quality defender.

If there's one more, that's 2. Which in some cultures can be classified as "many".

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Solid use of perennial. For years now, the Canes have almost gotten Austen Matthews. Hopefully, this is finally the one.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Spelling and grammatical mistakes, check. Actual misuse of meanings of words, check. Same tired format as pretty much all of the "new" sports blogs.......check.

Very obvious when fans start to write "professionally."

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
yeah the perennial part was the part that stuck out to me...

maybe because after the first two sentences i realized what it was and stopped reading...

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Look on the bright side. At least we now know that Chris Terry and Riley Nash are "youngsters" who have blossoming talent.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
These kinds of articles make me wonder why I don't have a job writing about hockey. Not that I would do nearly as good a job as a professional but if like to think I would know what the hell I was talking about.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
^ that was one of the reasons I started writing. I got tired of seeing trash posted and decided I could do better myself.

Of course, what happens is that no matter how well you write, you're often a drop of water in an ocean of trash articles, so you're either overlooked or you're lumped in with articles like this one.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
^ that was one of the reasons I started writing. I got tired of seeing trash posted and decided I could do better myself.

Of course, what happens is that no matter how well you write, you're often a drop of water in an ocean of trash articles, so you're either overlooked or you're lumped in with articles like this one.

Same here....got tired of not being able to read stuff I wanted to read about....does that make me self-centered? If so, then so be it....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad