Out of Town Thread - New Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Help me out here.....which goalie for fantasy would you go with......Allen, Elliott, Rask or Schneider?

I think Schneider is the best goalie of the bunch, but Allen may have the better numbers because he's on a great team.

I'd take Allen over his teammate, Elliott, and Rask without question.

It really comes down to Schneider & Allen. If I was a GM who was building a team, I'd take Schneider before Allen, but this is fantasy, and, like I said, Allen may wind up with better numbers from being on a better team. Tough choice, but I think I'd go with Schneider.

He's guaranteed to play a ton of games, so I expect his wins might be similar to Allen's anyways since Allen has to share his net. I think Schneider's numbers will be solid again this year. He's proven his consistency.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Yeah that triumphant comeback win vs. the Habs really has the Oilers on a roll now. Sure gonna turn them around and a true sign this young team is gonna do big things. At least all the commentators said so. If I had a nickel for each time I heard "This young Oilers team is finally headed upward!" since 2008, I'd be a rich man. They all seem ignorant of fact Oilers always beat the Habs with crazy comebacks. Nope it's back to losing and ****** defence as they can't beat their own Conf. rivals somehow, even the equally struggling Flames. But if they played the Habs in a best of 7 it'd be over in 5. With them as the winner! :laugh:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Suddenly, I don't feel so bad about the Habs losing to the Oilers with just over a minute left on a horrible play, because Talbot just gave up the winning goal to the Flames with 8.7 seconds left and that was an awful goal.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Yeah that triumphant comeback win vs. the Habs really has the Oilers on a roll now. Sure gonna turn them around and a true sign this young team is gonna do big things. At least all the commentators said so. If I had a nickel for each time I heard "This young Oilers team is finally headed upward!" since 2008, I'd be a rich man. They all seem ignorant of fact Oilers always beat the Habs with crazy comebacks. Nope it's back to losing and ****** defence as they can't beat their own Conf. rivals somehow, even the equally struggling Flames. But if they played the Habs in a best of 7 it'd be over in 5. With them as the winner! :laugh:

I wish you had told me that before I bet some money on them :laugh:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I can't help but think we would look even better than we already do if we went with Frolik in the off season instead of the Semin gamble. I think he would have had some chemistry with Chuck. Oh well, it's still a good gamble in the end.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
What a long season this is gonna be for LeBabs.........the media will have this guy bonkers by Xmas.
What's crazy about the Leafs, and how bad they are, they are almost a cap team! Wow............they have spent more money on players than the Habs this year?

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
What a long season this is gonna be for LeBabs.........the media will have this guy bonkers by Xmas.
What's crazy about the Leafs, and how bad they are, they are almost a cap team! Wow............they have spent more money on players than the Habs this year?

I feel bad for any Leaf fans out there who are also fans of the Detroit Lions. Not sure which team is more pathetic out of these two.

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
Why fans continue to support the Lions is beyond me. Always 1 step forward and 100 steps backwards for this awful franchise.

Ask Leafs fans. The Lions and Leafs have a lot in common - - futile franchises for decades, a fan base that continues to drink the Kool-aid and support an unworthy franchise, etc. The main difference is the Lions have had a single incompetent ownership for the past half century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad