HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Had his chance....acted like a dick.....not even worth league minimum. Recycling coaches was bad enough....dont need to see it with players.....just my 2 cents.
I don’t remember anything wrong with how he acted. He got an offer that anyone would have taken, esp since Bergevin was such a jackass. I don’t hold it against him at all.

But him coming back would be a disaster. I don’t see it happening. Maybe he can salvage his career in a smaller market.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
retire???
He still as 5 years and 32.5 million in salary owed to him on his contract so I doubt he'll retire and just walk away from that much money. LTIR retire is most likely if he can't play anymore.

Hopefully he can get back to playing again and this media availability is for something other than him having to hang them up due to injuries.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Let say JK is bought out.....maybe...just maybe....he's worth it on a 4th line salary?

I would take back Drouin before I would KK
Jeez, what’s going on in here?

A nostalgia for self-inflicted pain?

What’s next — going for PLD and his skating molasses or even Huberdeau and his porta-potty, Johnny Hockey, all of their toxic contracts be damned. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad