HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
It would have been great it Sportsnet kept Jake Allen on the intermission panel so we could hear his analysis. He brought some insight on goaltending that we don't get during the intermission panel in Canada.

They would rather keep the limp Hrudey in that role because he is part of the old boys club.

Lundqvist is very refreshing and i am happy to hear his perspective on things.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
I remember earlier this season when some Habs fans were telling me RNH is better than Suzuki. Good times. Oilers also gotta unload Kane, guy is awful. I'm only taking 3 forwards from that team if I was starting from scratch.
Kane didn't have a great year but he is playing with a sports hernia right now which limits his mobility

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Mikheyev is the Canucks version of Josh Anderson

He wasn't that good last year either.
He a lot of injuries last year and now he is 32 so his best years are definitely behind him. He does have 2 years left at just over 5 million so someone still maybe willing to take him

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Mcdavid and Draisaitl are both over 25 minutes, Hyman is almost at 24 minutes. Knoblauch leaning on the big line to win it
They showed a similar player deployment strategy by the Nucks with their top 3 players.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
OT Picks
Foegele and Garland

Hughes was the only player on the Canucks over 25 minutes and the only forward over 20 was Miller at 20:02
I meant that there was overuse for 3 players vs the rest of their lineup — the lopsidedness, not the actual numbers.

Reactions: red devil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad