HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Lets hope Edmonton kicks the shit out of the Cucks.

My preference is Edmonton because of McDrai but i see a poorly built team

You got the big 2 with Hyman and 2 quality defenseman in Ek and Bouchard tho the latter is error prone at times

Essentially after that i see 3rd liner and 5-6 defenseman and a goalie who is a known playoff choker

Reactions: Runner77

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
I'm being sarcastic. He sucks
he's a giraffe-neck :/

Jesperi_Kotkaniemi.jpg

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
With all of their playoff experience, Carolina still needs to learn what wins when you get there. 50 or so shots is impressive but if Shesterkin sees them, he'll stop almost all of them. Screens, deflections, rebounds, winning battles in front of the net that's how many goals are scored. Will they be swept out again?

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Lehky went from barely getting any offensive opportunities with the Habs, goes to the Avs and plays on a line with MacKinnon and Rantanen and it couldn't have happened to a better guy.
and he screwed up a chance in the 1st period.

No coach can help fix a player that refuses to accept criticism. He does actually have potential but is too much of a headcase to realize it.
Could be but is there any proof of that?

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Colorado / Florida rematch?

I would love to see the Canucks get a cup and that is who I am pulling for, but that's a long shot I guess.

Nah impossible. Teams like Carolina and Florida can't go far, as I've heard many times here it's impossible with a man on man defense.

• Haha
Reactions: ngc_5128

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad