HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Yeah the Oilers offense is not the same as the Preds offense. Gonna need a lot more from guys not named Miller and Boeser.
Pettersson has been a ghost in the playoffs. He can't be Mitch Marner if Vancouver wants to succeed.

Well, so much for Swayman.

Florida will win this series in 5 or 6 games. They have way more fire power than Toronto. They actually go to the net, are pretty good on the boards, and are cheap shot artists. It's a tough combination.
Florida are what the Bruins used to be when they were contenders in the East. It must be tough losing to a better version of yourself.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
already a PP for Oilers, too many men

I lived in vancouver for 12 years, you should know that this city is nicknamed No Fun City over there ;)

omg, what a PP goal.
Why No Fun City? I know it’s expensive as hell to live there and homes are scarce.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Pettersson has been a ghost in the playoffs. He can't be Mitch Marner if Vancouver wants to succeed.

Florida are what the Bruins used to be when they were contenders in the East. It must be tough losing to a better version of yourself.
Boston has a lot of forwards that are pretty useless. When the game was out of reach they should have been gone after and beaten on the Panthers best players.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Monahan was the better pickup in the regular season, but Lindholm is having a decent playoffs for Vancouver. Much better than Pettersson anyway who has gone Marner like soft.

Also, I wonder what kind of contract Joshua is going to get? He doesn't have much of an NHL history so I can't imagine he gets more than 3 years. 3 year, $3m per?

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Maybe its the Mexican food but i got a feeling Vancouver comes back

McDavid is looking off, Drai is injured, Skinner is Skinner and game management. Its a perfect opportunity for Vancouver to put an early dagger by mounting a comeback

Why No Fun City? I know it’s expensive as hell to live there and homes are scarce.

We break stuff and city doesnt want us to party lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad