HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I know I am super pissed at the cheap shot Bruins. But I have to give credit to swayman and then the poo composing themselves after getting shelled.

Reactions: sandviper

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Weird that thet switched the management talking to Friday from Thursday and Shanahan will be apart of it. I'm guessing he's not getting fired, then ?

Reactions: Gustave

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
BRUINS . I almost would rather see the Bruins lose than the habs win. It's how much I hate their team and every single bruin fan I know in leafland/wings territory...they are the worst.

Edit I don't bet on games and I watch to be entertained...I am entertained watching the rat cry and lose.

I totally get you. Either some people are just younger than us who grew up post-80s/90s or they just have a hate of everything Toronto, I dunno… (or, they are way older and maybe hated the pre-70’s Leafs).

But, I also hate the Bruins with every fiber in my body. I will freely admit my hate for them is completely irrational and illogical but IDGAF. I just hate the Bruins, always have, always will.

Now, it doesn’t mean I don’t respect their history, and some of their players. I will admit recently, I like Swayman’s story but the team themselves? Hate them, hate them, hate them.

And I live in Toronto… not like a small town in Ontario or something. I live and work in the city surrounded by the damn Leaf flags, the cheering, the daily abuse of being a Habs fan and of course, the media.

Still hate the Bruins more.

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Still hate the Bruins more.
Same, and it isn't particularly close. Bruins are our biggest rivals and the most hated ones -- their fans easily resort to racism against French-Canadians and the organization is owned by someone somehow more evil than a vampire. But I enjoy it more when the Leafs lose because I don't respect their fans or organization at all. Does that make any sense?

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Big team can go a long way in the playoffs. Hughes and Gorton will have to continue to adjust that. Our roster is full of small players and our pipeline is strictly small player beside Tuch and Florian.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Is this version of the Bruins even dirty? I think Florida has ay more dirty player types with Tkachuk, Cousins, Bennett, just to name a few.
They will always and forever be the Dirty Bruins for me even if they are more tame and even at times somewhat likeable. It's simply part of their DNA to be dirty.

I thoroughly enjoy The Panthers using those same antics on them.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
They will always and forever be the Dirty Bruins for me even if they are more tame and even at times somewhat likeable. It's simply part of their DNA to be dirty.

I thoroughly enjoy The Panthers using those same antics on them.
Fair point but as time goes on for me I find myself hating teams like Florida and Ottawa way more.
The days of Chara and Lucic are long gone for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad