HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Gotta believe Matthews will play tomorrow night in an elimination game. TJ Oshie played last night with a broken hand, Sergachev's return. It's a long summer to think about missing a crucial game.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Dadonov! What a snipe

Marioesque

Gotta believe Matthews will play tomorrow night in an elimination game. TJ Oshie played last night with a broken hand, Sergachev's return. It's a long summer to think about missing a crucial game.

Matthews:

IMG-4133.gif

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
It's the Leafs.
He will miss the game for a stummy ache lol.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Is it me who’s expecting too much but i feel like the playoffs this year doesn’t have the same intensity or even the usual crazy ambiance in the crowd, it feels more like good regular season games for the most part

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
That’s too much though, that’s… over the top. I get he’s a lightning rod because of how soft he is but there are 20 other players there. And management.
Anyhow, no Habs fan can be surprised at what is happening over there, we all know how they folded when the going got tough in the playoffs against us. They were abused by Weber, Chiarot and Eddy (the one that could still play, not the injured one that’s over there now) and couldn’t muster the win they needed.
It was beautiful. I remember Marner taking puck over glass penalties rather than take a hit 😄

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
It was beautiful. I remember Marner taking puck over glass penalties rather than take a hit 😄
Oh gee yup, that was something.

Also, AM’s laughing face while Chiarot was mauling him told me everything I needed to know about them. They had no idea what was unfolding around them, like passengers in their own demise and futur endeavours.

Reactions: Walrus26

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Dallas has really changed their game this period. Shooting from anywhere with tons of traffic. Thompson not looking sharp.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Oh gee yup, that was something.

Also, AM’s laughing face while Chiarot was mauling him told me everything I needed to know about them. They had no idea what was unfolding around them, like passengers in their own demise and futur endeavours.
Well said. The only Leaf that seemed to get it was Jason bloody Spezza.

Reactions: Gustave

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
All tkachuks are far bigger pieces of shit than even Kucherov.

Hopefully Vegas wins.
My haterade towards Tampa and love for Panthers is way before Tkachuk and Kucherov were in the league.

VGK are going to the finals for sure. I predict it will be a rematch between VGK and Panthers but this time Florida wins.

Well said. The only Leaf that seemed to get it was Jason bloody Spezza.
Ryan O'Reilly brought some of that much needed elite intangibles to Leafs Nation but he wanted nothing to do with them after.

That was a huge red flag right there. They don't go to the 2nd round without him.

Player 61

#Winning
Aug 4, 2007
West Island
Question now is do we Stamkos or Not? Depends on term? I know 3-4 years or forget it and keep building and suck longer? he would be best player in MTL since Kovalev....

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Question now is do we Stamkos or Not? Depends on term? I know 3-4 years or forget it and keep building and suck longer? he would be best player in MTL since Kovalev....
Why would he even want to come here? MTL is not the center of the universe. Tampa is a much better place for him.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Is it me who’s expecting too much but i feel like the playoffs this year doesn’t have the same intensity or even the usual crazy ambiance in the crowd, it feels more like good regular season games for the most part
Oh man, it is a total snooze fest. Usually there is at least a couple of series in the first round that are a blood bath and totally captivating. This year is just like watching an NHL on Monday night in November. Terrible product.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad