HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
He isn't. He's pissed at Marner. Nylander is just pissed in general. Marner didn't like Matthews chewing him out & threw his gloves like an 8 year old. Your teammate challenged you, grow a back bone, Marner.

Matthews needs to be careful, you don't want to be too mean and make Mitchy cry on the bench.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
More like this ...

OjVvARK.png
Screenshot_20240420_210127_Chrome.jpg

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Boston plays as strong positionally as any team I have watched this season. They aren't running around, just being in the right place at the right time and are making it look easy. The Leafs have no answer and they got booed off the ice by their own fans. I noticed that HF was slow when I came back and I bet the nuclear meltdown on the Leafs board caused that.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Boston plays as strong positionally as any team I have watched this season. They aren't running around, just being in the right place at the right time and are making it look easy. The Leafs have no answer and they got booed off the ice by their own fans. I noticed that HF was slow when I came back and I bet the nuclear meltdown on the Leafs board caused that.

I hate the B's but do enjoy how they play. Just a smart team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad