HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Thebeastoftheeast

Sep 12, 2009
Let' hope not. They must lose. If Habs keep the Jets pick do NOT want to pick after Dallas. Those assholes will pick the player Hughes wants.

I just hope Hughes does the same thing if the NHL doesn't do something about it.
If Dallas goes out first round their pick would still be later than Winnipeg's pick wouldn't it?

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I wanna see Toronto choke so bad, that they have the whole Heimlich family on their bench on standby.

Reactions: sampollock

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

That "rivalry" is more like a one-way hatefest in a juvenile fashion.

Like Washington and their fans were all Bette Davis about the Pens....and almost every time, the Pens beat the Caps.

I'm a Caps traitor...so I used to have that mindset....

Can’t stand Mark Stone’s f***face and his alien earlobes. And his miraculous injury recoveries come playoff time.
He's always..."microfractured"....

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
As was brought up a couple of times on Melnick's 690 show yesterday and I believe Runner also brought this up in this thread yesterday. Games 5 and 6 in the B's/Leafs series had Guy Boucher hockey written all over it.

The Leafs really didn't give the B's much room out there and the B's offense really didn't have any answers, so expecting another tight Leafs defensive effort like that again tonight.

Montgomery better have made some adjustments before this game because if not it could be another long night for the B's and back to back round 1 defeats after having a 3-1 series lead.

Really hoping this game goes to OT because the only thing better than a game 7 NHL playoff game is a game 7 NHL playoff OT game.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I am conflicted about watching tonight. I want to watch hockey. I really don’t want to be bitterly disappointed. It’s bad enough oilers and canucks made it to the second round.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Whenever a game 7 occurs I always remember this PK Subban quote about playing against Boston in 2014 in the TD Garden.

I went to a TDBank Arena tour that summer and our tour guide, who was also working during the game as a usher, told me she had rarely hated and admired an opposing player like she had Subban during that series. She said he was a sight to see during warm-ups; all ushers were captivated by his routine.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I'm more hoping for a B's win tonight just to absolutely crush Joe Bowen's Leafs soul after hearing his call on Nylander's 2nd goal in game 6. Nylander scoressssssssssssssssss. We're going back to Boston buddy and this time we're gonna finish the job.

I thought he was gonna choke himself while trying to get it all that out due to how excited he was. Montgomery should be playing that clip in the B's room on loop for the past couple of days.

• Love
Reactions: McGees and LV426

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad