HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
1000008974.jpg

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Dave Babych was a good 2 OA, even with his -62 as a rookie.
Michkov going to be 100 point. What I meant. Been lethal with Demidov. Most firepower Habs ever had, or in last 55 years. I understand Reinbacher steady eddy. Which is good thing. But hands not there. A smidgen slow discussion making with puck. Cross between a Pesce and Richard Matichuk.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Why are you tagging me?

If you haven’t seen the deluge of the other Michkov comments that’s your problem I think.

Because you seem to think the people saying stop talking about michkov are the ones who keep bringing him up. They say that in response to the endless deluge of posts from the michkov fangirls.

Reactions: Miller Time

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Because you seem to think the people saying stop talking about michkov are the ones who keep bringing him up. They say that in response to the endless deluge of posts from the michkov fangirls.
“It’s fine if my guys do it! We do it for the right reasons!”

Just stop.

Y'all remember ppl in here wishing they had drafted Logan Cooley over Slaf? Good times
Cooley’s been great and he’s poised to be even greater. The story isn’t over. We can be glad + satisfied with Slafkovsky but Cooley is legit.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Why are Habs fans like this. Why is this tolerated?

Very happy about the summer and Demidov and even Reinbacher. We shouldn’t permit or encourage other fellow fans drag us down when they insult other prospects who’ve done nothing wrong.

Hope this helps

For sure, I’d much rather tear down and bash our own players :eyeroll:

• Haha
Reactions: LaP and Miller Time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad