HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Sure it was… Most important requirement was to keep McDavid happy = staying w Oilers longterm

How would a pissed off McDavid help Edm?
It’s a shit contact, period.

they gave out a ridiculous contract that’s a boat anchor. I doubt a little negotiation would have pissed off McDavid and if it does then he is crap leader. Doubt Sid would pout over a teammates contract negotiation. Moreover, Sid and co probably discuss hometown discount which didn’t happen in this case.

Now they are screwed with Bouch because there is no chance he is taking 9.5 or even close.

Last edited:

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
The Utah Arena has a where you can’t see a portion of the ice. People who bought those tickets are aware when they purchase it and they get a big discount for it. Utah have plans in place for renovations to address it.

46D5D1B8-FB73-4987-BC99-76D4706EA419.png

20$-40$. Not too bad for that price, you can still watch the game on the screen and be part of the atmosphere.

Last edited:

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
I think the Islanders had the same thing before their new arena was built

Yeah, but I think for 20$-40$ those tickets will sell. Part of the atmosphere and you can watch the game on the big screen. Not too bad for 20$.

And I never knew about the Islanders, that’s wild.

Reactions: badfish

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
Yeah, but I think for 20$-40$ those tickets will sell. Part of the atmosphere and you can watch the game on the big screen. Not too bad for 20$.

And I never knew about the Islanders, that’s wild.
Here's some pics

• Wow
Reactions: Habs7631

Grate n Colorful Oz

Dans ze mix
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Nurse can’t be moved.

Everyone can be moved at the right price and retention. 2 mil retention and picks can be quite sufficient for a rebuilding team, as the more years go buy, the less there is to carry on a contract, making it more tradeable.

He and Hub (Cgy) have the two worst contracts in NHL

Thanks for the information we all already know.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
It would be breathe some more life in to the MTL-BOS rivalry
It will be a rivalry if we ever catch up to Boston or be nearly as impressive, competitive, or successful as Boston has been.

Maybe it'll happen soon but for the past however-many years we've been neither particularly tough, nor skilled, or interesting while Boston has been competitive, tough, skilled, and largely successful.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Everyone can be moved at the right price and retention. 2 mil retention and picks can be quite sufficient for a rebuilding team, as the more years go buy, the less there is to carry on a contract, making it more tradeable.

Thanks for the information we all already know.
the more years years go by, no shit Sherlock!

You reached deep for that nugget.

Don’t be an AHOLE.

Last edited:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It will be a rivalry if we ever catch up to Boston or be nearly as impressive, competitive, or successful as Boston has been.

Maybe it'll happen soon but for the past however-many years we've been neither particularly tough, nor skilled, or interesting while Boston has been competitive, tough, skilled, and largely successful.
And yet we still kicked their ass the last time we faced them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad