HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
He could still get bought out like KK should have but Faber is guaranteed at least 30% of those earnings for a single season of NHL play. He went from well off to generationally wealthy that quick. Basically guaranteed 23 mil at the very least. Gotta feel good to sign that at 21 years old.

I'd like if they locked Guhle up, not for quite that much but I don't see any issues with him except injuries. I'd rather run guys to 30-31 as UFAs than overpay old guys like we have for so many years. Imagine if we signed PK long term instead of the dumb ass bridge deal that cost us a shit ton in the end and f***ed Carey Price's prime.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
That walks Necas straight to UFA, obviously Canes can still re-sign him before he gets there.
I don't know their plans, and I really can't care less, but it seems to me like a terrible deal. Even if they try to trade him after this season, with only one season before going UFA they can't get too much in return, unless the other team can extend him right away.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Faber, what STUD.

Was high on him in his draft year... Like I was high on Luneau. *sigh*

They should listen to me... sometimes. ;)

Screenshot_20240729-154132.png

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Details are scarce, but multiple sources tell me that for unconfirmed reasons related to the draft, Jeff Marek will likely no longer be performing his hockey duties at Sportnet. Details to follow. This also appears to include his podcasting duties."

Mcdonaldz

Jul 26, 2021
Details are scarce, but multiple sources tell me that for unconfirmed reasons related to the draft, Jeff Marek will likely no longer be performing his hockey duties at Sportnet. Details to follow. This also appears to include his podcasting duties."
Multiple tweets from like a week ago ? You got sources alright loll thanks for the insider info

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
re: Michkov, sure seems like a lot of fanfare for someone who's accompished ****-all. which other prospects get this kind of red carpet treatment?

didn't even throw from the mound, smh
This is a very bitter post. :laugh:

Damn, his ass would be on a plane back to Russia. After seeing that throw lol
Ivan Drago he ain’t.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
455 goals and over 1,000 points. Only one player the Habs ever drafted bested either of those numbers. Real nice career for Eric Staal.

Reactions: Wats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad