HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition (Mod Warning #2635)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
It's getting funny hearing how we have to worry about Hutson when droves of bigger players are dropping like flies.

IQ is even more efficient than size to avoid injuries.
Unfortunately a late check is a late check, if someone does a low-IQ play against you there's little you can do. Laine could've not glided into traffic but he wasn't anticipating a dumbass scrub to stick his knee out.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I expect the league is going to put a few new rules in to regulate the preseason, starting next year. I'd go full '' any hit with a clear intent to injure is an automatic preseason is over for you plus automatic 5 game suspension to start the season '', something pretty drastic.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I expect the league is going to put a few new rules in to regulate the preseason, starting next year. I'd go full '' any hit with a clear intent to injure is an automatic preseason is over for you plus automatic 5 game suspension to start the season '', something pretty drastic.
AHL jambroni won't give a shit and the are mostly the ones who do the cheap shots.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I'd also put a limit to how long people with under a certain number of NHL games can still be at camp, plus fewer preseason games in general. There are ways to at least limit the jabronies running around.
Which is what should be done. Althought, It thinking reducing pre-season to 4 games for all would force teams to use their jambroni less. I don't like a 84 games season, because I feel 82 is already too much on the player's body, but limiting pre-season to 4 games, yes please.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
There are direct flights from Montreal to Denver, Dallas, SLC, NY, and many other cities. Why we have to be subjected to BS games against 2 teams that we loathe...
Because Ottawa needs the money. In pre-season, gate revenues are split between both teams, so everyone wants to play the Habs and save money on gas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad