HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition (Mod Warning #2635)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008

This will be fun to watch play out - Neely & Sweeney will get canned by Jacobs instantly if they bend, and they know it…
The Bruins are notoriously known for lowballing their talent.

Neely should keep it in house. It was them that gave Swayman all the leverage. Hope he holds out until he gets what he wants.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The Bruins are notoriously known for lowballing their talent.

Neely should keep it in house. It was them that gave Swayman all the leverage. Hope he holds out until he gets what he wants.
He'll be an old man before he gets that how much do you think an arbitrator would give him for 1 season?
You want to be a Bruin here's a show me deal now show me.
Neely/Sweeney were dumb not getting this negotiation done before moving Ullmark.
They laid themselves bare.

Last edited:

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
He'll be an old man before he gets that how much do you think an arbitrator would give him for 1 season?
Neely/Sweeney were dumb not getting this negotiation done before moving Ullmark.
They laid themselves out bare.
I think the best case scenario for the Bruins is they start the season with Korpisalo and he shows that both Ullmark and Swayman were a product of their team system. Swayman is a decent goalie, but I don’t think he’s as good as his numbers would indicate. I certainly wouldn’t give him the money he’s reportedly asking.

Reactions: Big Lurk and Rapala

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
They laid themselves bare.
Looks like a guy who is willing to stick to his guns, we shall see.

Like I said, hope he holds out.

Reactions: Big Lurk

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
He can bash skulls, so yes.

1727733827654.png

It also appears he's been Joker-maxxing like my boy Billy Ryan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad