HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition (Mod Warning #2635)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
So how long does the michkov crying last?

I don't get the ROI for so much whining and complaining over a player we didn't draft.

Heck, there's Brady, Quinn, Oettinger, Aho, Montour and on and on that have actually proven themselves as NHL stars that we "missed" on in recent years... If you want to cry about a player not drafted, might as well do it over actual NHL stars :dunno:

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Folks,

The only thing more annoying than Michkov posts here are people calling people out about Michkov posts. My patience is at an end.

Knock it off.

This is the out of town thread. It's a place to discuss players who are out of town. If you don't want to read about Michkov, this isn't the thread for you. Moreover, if you have an issue with a post, report it. Don't sit there whining about it.

Going forward those kinds of posts are going to be nuked.

Thank you for you co-operation.

Last edited:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
THere is always a bunch of randoms and kids who don't make the NHL in the pre-season scoring board top 10.

I mean, Hoffman is #8 right now for this year...
Patrick Giles and Samuel Honzek are leading the NHL with Michkov atm. I have no ***** idea who Patrick Giles is and Honzek had a pretty difficult d+1 season to say the least.

Reactions: dgeezus

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
I expect nothing less than 1st pairing D for Reinbacher. Anything less will be a disappointment.
I sure hope so.

D core isn’t as solid as many on here think it is. Reinbacher needs to prove he was worth #5

Other than Guhle, Hutson, the rest of the young guys are not a lock to be top 4 and many look like they will be 5/6s

Reactions: vokiel

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I know people hate him because he's a diver, but Timmy Stu is a pretty good player.

He was one of my favorites in 2019. Had him 2nd overall pretty early on. Same thing with Raymond who I had 4th. The reason why wasn't the production, but the way they created offense even if it didn't end up on the scoreboard. Very translatable games to the smaller NHL ice, with great technical abilities. The issue is when players are smaller or average skaters.

Reactions: ReHabs

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
Great goal! I remember Desharnais doing this fake shot thing with worst success quite a few times. I practiced this move for years at the outdoor rink haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad