HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024-2025 season

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Is it safe to say that he is the most dynamic prospect since Lafleur? Name another player that talented since 1971....
Player or forward? I can name quite a few players.

The only forwards I can think of who I’ve been really excited about since Lafleur are Richer and Caufield.

Richer has it all but mental health got in the way. Caufield isn’t dynamic but I still think he has the talent to be among the league’s best goal scorers.

Slaf is one other. Wasn’t excited about drafting him but he’s shown amazing potential.

None of those players are really dipsy doodle types though.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
They already looks like they tuned him out. :laugh:
This isn't a Berube constructed team.....all this play 'heavy" shit ain't gonna fly with the Core Fore.

Leafs are a warning on roster construction. They are not and will not be a grinding team.

It will be interesting season to see who cracks first, Berube or the players.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
This isn't a Berube constructed team.....all this play 'heavy" shit ain't gonna fly with the Core Fore.

Leafs are a warning on roster construction. They are not and will not be a grinding team.

Marner will likely not be there next year.

Reactions: Nashy

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

Even MSL complained the Habs were not playing "heavy/deep" enough a few post-game scrums back. Playing soft doesn't exist in the NHL, or at least, it doesn't get you anywhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad