HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024-2025 season

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Philadelphia & San Jose. I expect them to finish 31st & 32nd, respectively. Sharks don't even have a win yet.

We'll see. Battle of the Basement on Sunday. Montreal @ Philadelphia.
Yeah that's 2 teams I haven't watched. I haven't seen Anaheim yet either.

Reactions: Rapala

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Leafs may turn it around, even though I think they''re a bunch of pylons on D with suspect goaltending.
No one's prepared to bury the Bruins yet, but man, they look like shit
Bruin looked like crap at the start of last season too and I didn't think they looked that good in their home opener, the Habs were just very, very bad.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Recommend

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Nashville defenders from last year where are you? Told you they're trash playing way above their level. Their roster is worse than ours.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Nashville defenders from last year where are you? Told you they're trash playing way above their level. Their roster is worse than ours.

They were being pushed by Saros, and he hasn't been good to start the year. If he doesn't turn it around, they're a bottom 5 team. If he does, they're back in the playoff race again. It's very similar to Price with Montreal. They're success rides with Saros.

Reactions: Andy

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
It's a long season and they have time to figure things out...

But if their poor start turns into a mediocre season, it'll be yet another example of how big offseason UFA signings are not a guarantee to an improved roster...

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
They were being pushed by Saros, and he hasn't been good to start the year. If he doesn't turn it around, they're a bottom 5 team. If he does, they're back in the playoff race again. It's very similar to Price with Montreal. They're success rides with Saros.
Good thing they moved on from Askarov…

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Demidov ranked first in prospects outside the NHL. RB ranked 27th with them saying he’d have been ranked higher if not for injuries.

It's hard to argue against Demi, even taking our natural bias into account. Everything he does indicates that he'll be a PPG player in any pro level league he'll play in. He's very easy to project.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
It's hard to argue against Demi, even taking our natural bias into account. Everything he does indicates that he'll be a PPG player in any pro level league he'll play in. He's very easy to project.
I would also say it's been a few weaker drafts in a row with the top guys already in the NHL. Demidov is the only "elite" prospect I see in their top ten. All of those dmen have flaws except Nikishin who we'll have to see how he adapts to less space in the NHL. There's very few great Russian dmen.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Well , we've never seen a prospect like this in how many years? If this guy can't go ppg for us nobody will :laugh: god bless him

Reactions: Gustave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad