HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024-2025 season

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I was in the Young Expo club. I believe you got discounted tickets to the bleachers. I was in the bleachers for probably 50 games.
Yup that was it.
The Expos worked with Amateur Baseball in the Montreal area signing up every player to that fan club.
Rusty was the face of it and I'll never forget our first trip coming from the south shore in a couple of small mini buses.
I think we got two free games and the bleachers were just special.
The noise a bunch of kids let loose in those metal bleachers could make was phenomenal.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Yup that was it.
The Expos worked with Amateur Baseball in the Montreal area signing up every player to that fan club.
Rusty was the face of it and I'll never forget our first trip coming from the south shore in a couple of small mini buses.
I think we got two free games and the bleachers were just special.
The noise a bunch of kids let loose in those metal bleachers could make was phenomenal.
I lived in Greenfield Park. Took the Metro to the stop where they had buses to take you to Jarry Park.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I really like the countdown they have going on for Monday Night Hockey on Prime. Nobody is talking, there’s no shitty commentary. They just showing us the arena with fans filling up the place and players skating on the ice.

It give you an immersive experience as if you were sitting in the arena and waiting for the game to start. Only thing you hear is the music that’s playing.

It’s a nice vibe, I dig this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Team_Spirit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad