HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024-2025 season

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Yes no chance they would have signed here. We appear to be only a Destination for older Quebecois who want to finish the last few years of their career playing in front of family. lol.

What I have found is that guys who play in Montreal realize its a pretty good place to play in and are usually open to extending here. So the top UFAs may be hard for us to get , and maybe that way of getting a player isnt an option for us. So for us drafting and trades may be the only way.
Montreal needs to work double hard on the draft because UFA not an option for them

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Damnit! I wanted Evgeni Malkin to get a point and dethrone Panarin to become the undisputed scoring leader in the league at 38 years old. I want to see him embarras everyone in the league and become the All-time GOAT.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
How long is Colorado going to run with Georgiev? Anaheim has 8 shots & 2 goals. Colorado outshooting Ducks 18-8, but losing 2-0. Georgiev has been dog shit to start the season.

Avs about to go, 0-5 to start season?

Can you imagine they suck this year then draft Martone? :facepalm:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I have the KKitis again

Ppg!

Can I buy?
My youngest has it so who knows what condition it's in. Back in the day "Starter" brand was the sh"t
I had forgotten that I gave it to him...my wife reminded me earlier as I was rummaging through my closets. I am kind of bummed tbh

Reactions: Mrb1p

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
How long is Colorado going to run with Georgiev? Anaheim has 8 shots & 2 goals. Colorado outshooting Ducks 18-8, but losing 2-0. Georgiev has been dog shit to start the season.

Avs about to go, 0-5 to start season?

Can you imagine they suck this year then draft Martone? :facepalm:

They don't call him Fourgiev for nothing :sarcasm:.

Lehkonen is on IR, Landeskog on LTIR and Nichushkin is suspended. That is a big chunk of quality players missing.​

Reactions: Mrb1p

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
My youngest has it so who knows what condition it's in. Back in the day "Starter" brand was the sh"t
I had forgotten that I gave it to him...my wife reminded me earlier as I was rummaging through my closets. I am kind of bummed tbh
I have a very nice one myself that I stole from my GFs dad (borrowed ? Lol) but I have an itch for vintage caps. They don't make em like this no more.

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
Even with all those players out, he's still losing games for them.

For sure, he can't stop a beach ball to save his life.

It's mostly their cap situation with Landeskog & Nichushkin that is untenable. They can't easily go on the market and get a goalie without the certainty that Landeskog is really coming back or not (therefore needing his LTIR pool to reactive him). Or that Nichushkin won't screw-up again.​

Ad

Ad

Ad